Bailey’s Irish Cream Cupcakes
Here’s a yummy treat to help celebrate your St. Patrick’s Day celebration. These from-scratch cupcakes are moist and festive! Recipe is from Woman’s World.
READY IN: 52mins
- 3⁄4cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 3⁄4cup hot water
- 6tablespoons butter, room temperature
- 1cup butter, at room temperature
- 1 2⁄3cups all-purpose flour
- 3⁄4cup granulated sugar
- 3⁄4cup dark brown sugar, packed
- 1 1⁄4teaspoons baking powder
- 3⁄4teaspoon baking soda
- 1⁄2teaspoon salt
- 3⁄4cup buttermilk
- 1⁄4cup miniature chocolate chip
- 1(1 lb) package confectioners’ sugar
- 1⁄4cup irish cream, such as Bailey’s (or heavy cream)
- 1⁄8teaspoon leaves green concentrated food coloring, plus additional
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Line 18 muffin cups with liners.
- In bowl, mix cocoa and hot water until dissolved; reserve.
- Melt 6 T butter; reserve.
- In bowl, mix flour with next five ingredients.
- Whisk in buttermilk, eggs, melted butter and cocoa mixture.
- Stir in chips.
- Divide among liners.
- Bake 18-22 minutes or until toothpick inserted comes out clean.
- Cool 10 minutes.
- Transfer from pan to racks; cool.
- On medium-high speed, beat remaining butter until fluffy.
- Gradually beat in confectioners’ sugar until blended.
- Add liqueur; beat until light and fluffy, 2 minutes.
- Beat in 1/8 t food coloring until blended.
- If desired, fit large star tip into pastry bag.
- Using paintbrush starting at tip of bag, paint 2-3 lines of food coloring along inside, ending 1 inch from edge.
- Place bag in glass; fill with frosting.
- Pipe, or with spoon, spread frosting over cupcakes.
- If desired, decorate with shamrocks.
Here's a yummy treat to help celebrate your St. Patrick's Day celebration. These from-scratch cupcakes are moist and festive! Recipe is from Woman's World. READY IN: 52mins Ingredients SERVINGS 18 UNITS US 3⁄4cup unsweetened cocoa powder 3⁄4cup hot water 6tablespoons butter, room temperature 1cup butter, at room temperature 1 2⁄3cups all-purpose flour 3⁄4cup...email@example.comAdministratorHealthy Life Always